You have a startup in your mind of opening a shop or some massive printing press. You are not desired to print on paper but on some irregular surfaces like shirts, clocks, mugs, etc. Then you have come to the right post. For these queries, a simple solution is a sublimation printer. But the most critical thing is choosing the cheapest one.
For this purpose, you should keep your eyes on the best Ecotank printer for sublimation because it’s all about your business. This sublimation printer has many benefits, which I have discussed here. Examine the printers below and select the best one according to your need.
- Epson EcoTank ET-15000 – Wireless | All-in-One | Supertank | Color
- Epson EcoTank ET-2720 – All-in-One | Supertank | Wireless | Color
- Epson EcoTank 4800 – All-in-One | Wireless | Color | Inkjet Printer
- Epson EcoTank ET-4700 – Inkjet | Wireless | Color Printer
- WorkForce WF-7710 – Wide-format | Wireless | Color | Inkjet Printer
- List of the Cheap Ecotank Printer
- Top 5 Cheapest Epson Ecotank Printers (Sublimation Convertible)
- Why Is Epson Ecotank So Good for Sublimation?
- Tips & Tricks For Sublimation Printing
Top 5 Cheapest Epson Ecotank Printers (Sublimation Convertible)
1. Epson Ecotank ET-15000
One Of The Best 13×19 sublimation printer
With an impressive 2.7″ color screen, Epson’s EcoTank ET-15000 is the most affordable printer with auto-duplexing and a wide format Ecotank printer. It is perfectly suited for small and midsize offices. But it could be a little bit cheaper i guess.
Compared to its close competitor, the Canon Pixma G7020 and Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5850, which are heavier than Epson EcoTank 15000, the ET-15000 weighs 16.9 pounds. Unlike ET-15000, Epson 16500 doesn’t support a variety of paper sizes. It can only hold 13″ x 19″ paper. Let’s look at the monthly duty cycle, where ET-2760 leads with 20000 pages. ET-15000, on the other hand, can handle 13″ x 19″ paper.
I highly recommend this Epson Ecotank ET-15000 printer for sublimation due to its wide bleed paper. It is perfect for printing presses, shops, or hobbyists. In addition, Epson EcoTank ET-15000 comes with a two-year warranty and free ink for a period of two years.
Buy it if…
You want Outstanding Print Quality
This printer has high-density print chip that can generate 40 million precise dots per second.
You want to Unlock Wide Format Capabilities
Through the rear paper feed, you can print in most standard paper sizes, up to 13″ x 19″.
You want Voice-activated Printing
With voice-activated printing, you can print a variety of documents and projects hands-free.
2. Epson EcoTank ET-2720
All In One Cheapest Ecotank Printer
This Epson ET-2720 sublimation printer is smaller, less expensive, and more compact than the Canon G6020. It’s a home-based office printer can scan, print, and copy. Manual duplexing is the only drawback in these kinds of Sublimation Printer from Epson.
There are two versions of EcoTank 2720: ET-2720 and ET-2760. With the EcoTank 2720, there is a non-touch color display screen controlled by buttons, but no automatic document feeder. Its Direct competitors, ET-3760 and ET-4760, include ADF.
Aside from its excellent printing capabilities, this printer also has multiple connectivity options, including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud, Firefox OS, and more.
Buy it if…
You want to prevent Color Mixup
Designed to prevent color mix-ups, these easy-to-use, auto start/stop bottles for Epson EcoTank ET-2720 don’t require any squeeze.
You want Zero Cartridge Waste
With an EcoTank printer, you will be able to reduce the amount of cartridge waste sent to landfills.
You want Built-in Scanner & Copier
For easy document copying and navigation, a high-resolution flatbed scanner is also provided with a color display.
3. Epson EcoTank 4800
Perfect Printer for homes and micro-offices
The Epson Premium EcoTank 4800 all-in-one inkjet printer allows you to print, scan, copy, and fax with ease. It is a user-friendly device that can be connected to USB, Ethernet, and WiFi. However, the connection process is a little bit tricky.
With 250 sheets of ink and auto-duplex printing, the EcoTank 4800 is similar to the editor’s favorite Brother MFC-J4335DW. With its 4800 printer, it has an 800-page duty cycle monthly, and 40 pages per week. However, the lower duty cycle makes it suitable for home use. Additionally, Epson 4850 supports Epson Email and remote printing.
With mobile-friendly capability and different connectivity options, the printer is ideal for those who take a large volume of prints on a regular basis.
Buy it if…
You want Innovative Cartridge-Free Printing
No more tiny, expensive ink cartridges with Epson’s EcoFit® ink bottles. The filling is simple and hassle-free.
You want Stress-Free Printing
Each replacement ink set includes up to two years of ink so you will not have to worry about running out of ink.
You want a printer for your Home Office
The EcoTank ET-4800 is a cartridge-free printer with high-capacity, refillable ink tanks that is ideal for home offices.
4. Epson EcoTank ET-4700
Wireless Printer For Smooth Sublimation
Epson EcoTank ET-4700 is a budget-friendly all-in-one color printer with a daily duty cycle of 400-800 pages. If you want the cheapest running costs per page, then this is the right product for you.
However, ET-4700 lacks auto two-sided printing like its sibling model Epson ET-4760, but it weights only 11 pounds, so it can easily be placed on most desks, making it lighter than HP Smart Tank Plus 651 and Brother MFC-J805DW.
Besides its excellent mobile connectivity, this printer also offers high-quality printing through the use of sublimation technology. The 4700’s compact and subtle design makes it ideal for confined spaces.
Buy it if…
You want great connectivity options
Apple AirPrint or Mopria Print Service can also be used on mobile devices with this printer.
You want an adequate design
Using the ET-4700, it is extremely easy to access the ink tanks and to load paper into the printer.
You want an excellent supertank system
With four high-capacity ink tanks you can refill yourself, so you can print a lot without refilling.
5. WorkForce WF-7710
Wide Format Borderless Printer
Featuring 13″ x 19″ borderless printing, the WF-7710 is a wide-format printer. A super-tabloid (11″ x 17″) all-in-one printer that prints, copies, faxes, and scans. It is ideal for printing spreadsheets and promotional flyers in tabloid-size.
With a capacity of 251 sheets in a drawer, it’s similar to the WorkForce WF-7720 printer, which holds 250 sheets. Additionally, both of these printers have a 20000 duty cycle capacity per month. For connecting your device with a PC or mobile device, the WF-7710 includes several connectivity options, including Wifi, Wifi-Direct, USB, Ethernet, and NFC peer-to-peer networks.
Featuring a print speed of 18 pages per minute for mono and 10 pages per minute for color, this printer is ideal for those who prefer large and easy-to-use printers. However, the graphics could be improved due to its many demands.
Buy it if…
You want Versatile Paper Handling
It features a 250-sheet tray, plus a rear feed for specialty paper, and a 125-sheet output tray.
You want Easy Navigation and Control
Touchscreen with 4.3″ color display for easy navigation and easy access to all features.
You want to be more economical while printing
Utilizes up to 80 percent less energy as compared to color laser printers.
Why Is Epson Ecotank So Good for Sublimation?
Sublimation is a natural method in which solid ink particles become vaporized. This process is also used by sublimation printers to penetrate your printing media, such as polyester, using ink converted into vapors.
After the ink penetrates the media, it cannot be removed as with other methods of printing. This makes this printing method highly reliable, easy, and easy to handle. Sublimation printers are ideal for your use for the following reasons.
- Very least printers provide you with option for printing on rigid surfaces like mugs, shirts, plates, etc. But sublimation printers do.
- A fantastic option for printing colorful images because its ink costs the least, and you get many color options at the same price.
- Handling of sublimation printers is effortless, and printers work fast.
- Whether you print 1 unit or thousands of units, it costs the same.
- The final result of the sublimation printer is excellent. The ink used for printing becomes part of the printing area. That’s why it becomes non-scratchable.
- You can receive your order simultaneously due to its fast printing speed.
- The sublimated ink becomes part of your print media; therefore, it’s washable.
Tips & Tricks For Sublimation Printing
Follow the given tricks for better results in your printing. These tricks will enhance printing and give life to your printing media.
Tricks for Taking care of your Sublimation Printer
- Always clear the print head and nozzle after you use the printer.
- Avoid using low-quality paper. Instead, use good-quality media or sublimation paper.
- Always use a branded heat press to avoid media burning.
- Use high-quality ink to avoid harmful fumes; otherwise, harmful ink may harm your body, press, and print media.
- Always use the right equipment. Never compromise over it.
Tips for Using Sublimation Printer
If you want to expand the life of your printer and want quality printing, then follow the given tips. After long research and many tests, I have concluded the following things.
- Take care of this thing that the printer media has polyester.
- In case you are printing a shirt, make sure it is nearly 100% or at least 65% made up of polyester.
- Your printing substance must be white or somewhat light in color.
- Never take prink on black media. If you want to print on black, first take your output on white sublimation paper and paste it on black.
- While printing, heat should be approximately 375 to 400 degrees, press the machine lightly for 60 to 80 seconds.